CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday Tips - Faux Brads

Sometimes I want the style of brads, yet I don't want to get out the brad box, poke the holes, and separate the little prongs to insert the brads.  Such hard work, right?  lol


Here's an alternative:  punch little tiny circles & adhere them on a card where you would have inserted brads!


Today's card has that Pumpkin Pie/Tempting Turquoise/Rose Red color combination that I promised you last week, and those faux brads!   The punched peek-a-boo hole lets the recipient of this card enjoy the crazy little pumpkin on the card front AND interior!


The Halloween Frights stamp set is seeing quite a bit of stamping time in my studio this week!

Remember to email or telephone me to register for the Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack!  It's only a week away!   See the sidebar on this blog for details today!


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment