CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday Tips - Color Coach

The tip for this week's Tuesday post -

Get your hands on the Color Coach!!!!!!!

I finally decided to order this new product - I do not know how I have survived without it!  Love, Love, Love!


Did I mention to you that I absolutely love my Color Coach?  lol

Selecting a color combination is not difficult, yet sometimes a decision is hard to come by when the vision of the combination just doesn't come together in my mind's eye.  This tool takes the guess work and imagination out of choosing a color combination for a card, scrapbook layout, or any project!  Gee, I am just thinking that it could even be useful for home decorating!

Flip through this little "book", separating the colors as you thumb through to see what various combinations of colors would look like next to each other or together on a project!  Wow - it sure saves time!  I thumbed through the Color Coach the minute I opened it up & came up with this color combination that I thought was pretty - I will be posting a few cards I made using this color combination soon - stay tuned!

Contact me if you'd like to get your hands on one of these hot little new products!!!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment