CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Autumn Elements

Since it feels like Autumn outside this week, I made a card that screams "AUTUMN"!  This card is a sort of "stamping stew" - I have stamped with several different Autumn-styled stamps and colors here.

The Basic Gray cs is stamped with Basic Gray ink leaf images.  The "thank you" tab is inked with both Basic Gray and Really Rust ink.  The tab punch makes this little tab easy.

Really Rust Patterns dsp works nicely on this Really Rust card.  Quite often a tablet of Patterns Designer Series Paper is offered as free Hostess merchandise, in addition to the free stamp sets.  It's a good idea to get your hands on some of this paper whenever you can - it comes in handy often when I am looking for a matching dsp for an ink color.

I absolutely love my Stampin' Write markers - I reached for several Autumn colors and went to work just like it was a page in a coloring book!  So fun!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment