CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Map It Monday - Halloween Tall Stamp Camp Card

Today's card is one of the October Stamp Camp cards that the ladies made this month.  I wanted to make sure I posted it!  A little owl peeks through the peep hole when the card is closed.  This photo shows the card partially open, so you only see part of the owl.  The map layout for this card is a versatile one - on the left side of the card, you could use a border, a strip of dsp, or even ribbon.  For the peep hole, you could punch any shape, including a circle, square, oval, or even an unusual shape such as the curly label punch.

I used some of last year's Halloween dsp, Pumpkin Pie cs, and Basic Black cs.

The little owl is from the Halloween  Frights stamp set and the interior message is from the Holiday Best stamp set.  I have stamped with Stazon black ink.

Here is the inside of the card!



On this card I also incorporated some interesting elements - the starburst and the curly border.  Perhaps I will post instructions for those two elements on my blog in the near future! 

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment