CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Fast Friday - Polka Dotty Gift Box


I made this adorable polka dotted gift box & the ladies at stamp camp got to make one too.   I started with a prescored, ready-to-assemble, white gift box.


I punched circles with the 1 3/4" circle punch.  I choose a color combination of Riding Hood Red and Old Olive, so I used a mix of solid cs and designer series papers in those colors.   The circles were adhered to the box on all four sides so they become polka dots!   Too cute!

I scrunched a puffy bow & adhered it with a glue dot on the top of the box.

Another 1 3/4" Riding Hood Red cs circle becomes a gift tag, with the slot punch used for a hole to slide some silver cording through.  The cording is slipped through the big red bow for the tag to hang.

This project literally took 5 minutes to make!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment