CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Think About Color Thursday - Poppy Parade, Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz


How did I forget Thursday?  I just realized that I forgot to post yesterday.  So much to do & so little memory.  So, if you were looking for my Think About Color Thursday post, here it is.  I suppose I could have moved on without it, but I was thinking the other day about color combinations that look nice for the Christmas holiday season.  The colors create a stunning holiday color palette!

Poppy Parade, Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz

This Pear Pizzazz card was diecut with the Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die, laying the card's folded side so it doesn't overlap the scallops.  As long as the fold is insde the square, that edge will not get cut. 

I then layered a square of Poppy Parade cs, Pear Pizzazz and Always Artichoke onto the card.    The striped dsp is a Level One Hostess Item from the current IB&C - In Color Designer Series Paper Pack.  The Berry Christmas Stamp Set is used with Poppy Parade classic ink.  The layered "merry bird" element is adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Such a cute little card!

Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment