CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24, 2010

A Joyful Christmas

Merry Christmas Eve!

I guess time and holiday goodness moved me off-track with blogging.  I told you two weeks ago to "check back next week".  Oops.  It's been two weeks and I have not posted on my blog!  I hope you haven't missed me too much.  Be assured that there will be plenty of fun and creative ideas posted in 2011!  In the meantime, I may have sporadic postings before the end of the year.  We'll see.  For now, I have been focusing solely on holiday preparation peppered with many moments of relaxation and enjoyment of the family home all together!  Pure joy!  I love having all the birds in the nest, home from college and from out of town.

Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the year!  I am in the midst of last minute party preparations,, including the dipping of chocolate covered strawberries (yum!),  celebrating, and hoping that a few more snowflakes fall to add to the magic of the season!

I wish you a blessed, healthy, and memorable Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  I hope you are surrounded by loved ones and, if you cannot be with those you love, I hope that treasured memories bring you comfort and peace. 

Joy to you at Christmas!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment