CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Berry Nice Thank You Note

Yes, I am still alive and kicking.  I've just been doing other things besides stamping.  I actually am gearing up to start stamping again - I definitely miss it!

Did you get any gifts this Christmas?  If there's somebody you want to thank, here's a cute thank you note card that you can make!

The Berry Christmas stamp set takes center stage on this card.  I have stamped the bird, the leaf, and the "make merry".   I also have diecut the Poppy Parade cs with the scallop square Bigz clear die and punched the Always Artichoke cs using the scallop trim border punch on one side.

Colors are Poppy Parade, Always Artichoke and Certainly Celery.  Have you seen the Designer Series Paper In Color Pack in the Idea Book & Catalog?  It is a Hostess Level One item.  I have owned this item for quite some time and have not used it much until now.  It is awesome!  The papers are patterns of this year's current In Colors!  I've decorate this particular card with a striped Poppy Parade patterned paper.

Not sure whether I will post before the new year, so it'll be a surprise for both of us.  But, I will definitely be back in action in the new year!

Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment