CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Ginger and Swirls

I found these gingerbread people that I had stamped a few years ago with some Christmas supplies.  Aren't they cute?  So, I decided to cut them out and place them on a card.






The Season of Joy stamp set's swirl stamp is stamped in both Old Olive and Real Red classic ink to coordinate with the clothing I created for the Mr. and Mrs. Ginger.


The Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch is punched through Real Red cs.  The strip adorns the bottom edge of the card.  The bottom edge of the Whisper White card is also punched with the Scallop Edge Border Punch

The message is created by stamping the Christmas stamp from the retired Holiday Best stamp set, and then cutting around the words in the rectangle.  It is then layered onto an Old Olive large oval.

I hope you like it!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment