CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Map It Monday - Christmas prep

Here's my map for this week - not a card map - I've been mapping out my holiday to do list:

make lists
shopping for gifts
plan holiday events & menus
shopping for groceries
make favors for my party
prepare for & host holiday party
giftwrapping
stamp Christmas cards
write in Christmas cards
address, stamp & mail Christmas cards
make Christmas Eve party and Christmas Day food list
begin shopping for Christmas Eve party & Christmas Day
have a glass of wine
get my hair cut
make some handmade gifts
find a Christmas tree
lights on Christmas tree
decorate Christmas tree
Bake butter cookies
Bake Gingerbread cookies
decorate all cookies
Buy chocolate for dipped confections

and the list goes on and on and on and on......

I am taking a little break from posting on my blog.  Check back next week!

Happy Holiday Season!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment