CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Map It Monday - Cute Images

The card map layout this week allows me to fit several images onto one card front!  I suppose when you just cannot choose which cute stamp to use, use them all!


I stamped the Marina Mist cs top edge with the ornament stamp from the Cute Christmas stamp set.  I then matted that Marina Mist cs onto my Whisper White card.

I then cut three Whisper White rectangles - one huge one and two tiny ones.  I stamped some of the other images from the Cute Christmas stamp set.  I stamped in Pear Pizzazz, Real Red and Marina Mist classic inks.  I also stamped little snowflakes above the trees.  Stampin' Up offers several stamp sets with small snowflake images, in case you don't have any.  Take a look at the catalogs online!

The three rectangles are layered onto Real Red cs and adhered to the card front.  I layered a message onto some Marina Mist and Real Red scallop circles.  A dimensional gave it a lift off the card.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment