CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT: Deal of the Week is Back for the Month of October!

Just a quick post to let you know.......

During the month of October, Stampin' Up! will offer several discounted products as "Deals of the Week." No limits and no minimum purchase required. If you see a "deal of the week" that you would like to order, simply email me & I would be happy to place the order.

All Deals of the Week are current products and featured in the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog - this is different than the "online clearance rack" announced in my October Stamping News.

This week's deals are:

Trio Flower Punch $10.99
5-Petal Flower Punch $10.99
My Way Punch (arrows) $11.99

Check back to the Stampin' Up website weekly for the announcements of the Deals of the Week all month (announcement days are 10/1, 10/12, 10/19, & 10/26).

I just love Stampin' Up during these tough economic times! They sure are making it easier for us to purchase what we love!

I am placing an order tomorrow, in case you know you want one of these great punches ASAP!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment