CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Think About Color Thursday - Sage Shadow, Kraft & Very Vanilla


Kraft cs looks warm & romantic when paired with the color Sage Shadow. Here is a card that demonstrates this.

I recently purchased the new Note to Self stamp set shown in the current Holiday Mini Catalog! I like two of the stamps for backgrounds. Plus, there is a stamp in the set with 3 lines so I can add journaling anywhere. My favorite stamp in this set is a little stamp with the word "notes". I have been using that stamp on mini notepads, among other projects I am working on for the holidays!

I also incorporated a definition stamp ("lucky") from the Define Your Life stamp set.

Sage Shadow cs is punched on one side with the eyelet border punch. I added some Naturals Ivory cs to lighten up the card & punched those strips also with the eyelet border punch.

Lastly, I rounded corners of this card with a corner rounder punch to soften it further.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment