CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Think About Color Thursday - Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, & Certainly Celery

When I was contemplating what color combination to feature today, I remembered yesterday's card. The soft color combination deserves to be featured on a Think About Color Thursday:


Close to Cocoa

Blush Blossom

Certainly Celery


So, here's another card using this fantastic combo......



Here I have used a new stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catty - "Charming".  It IS charming! 

For the main image, I punched out a large oval from scrap paper & placed it over white cs.  I sponged around it with Certainly Celery ink & removed the oval.  I was left with a white oval in the middle of the cs.  I adore this tiny little butterly in flight stamp from this stamp set!  Dimensionals give his card depth!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment