CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 23, 2009

FAST FRIDAY - Quick BIG Monogram



It's Fast Friday again - the weeks are going by too fast!

Get your hands on some "on board" letters (Stampin' Up's chip board)!  They are so versatile. 

I turned the "b" chip board letter over onto cs & traced it & cut it out.

I added some hardware & a piece of matching Stampin' Up ribbon that I tied in a knot.

The fancy "b" is then adhered to the front of my card.

Brittany (my college daughter), if you want your monogrammed note card, come home for a weekend to visit soon! lol

Linda

1 comment:

  1. If I can come home I will... but PA school is kicking my butt currently and my new home is the library. :-/ I'll be home for sure in less than a month for thanksgiving! :-)
    Cute card though!

    ReplyDelete