CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TUESDAY TIPS - Recreate Something You Like



The Tuesday Tip for this week is simple:

Recreate what you like!

What do I mean?  Well, I received this little green & white thank you note several months ago.  I liked its simplicity and clean style so much, so I kept it in my inspiration pile.  I just found it & decided to create a card similar to it.

Want to create a card like this?  It's easy!!!!  So easy that it should be a Fast Friday card.  Ink up a stamp (I used an acorn stamp from that retired Autumn Fest stamp set, but any Autumn-inspired stamp will work great), color some Creamy Caramel Stampin' Write marker directly over the inked rubber on only the top of the acorn & stamp it on a kraft card.  Do this four times.  Then, add squiggly lines to connect the four acorns, forming a square.
Add  a letter stamp to the center to make it a monogrammed note card!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment