CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TUESDAY TIPS - Label Maker Card

Did you know you can use a label maker to spice up a card? This label maker.....




is the one I use to label things in my studio. Lots of stuff needs lots of labels. Today I pulled out the labelmaker to use it on a card & thought you'd like to see my card! The label tape is red - I just peeled it & stuck it on the card! I've used something old to create something new!



I also have used something NEW to create this card!!!! I ordered two of the Stampin' Up first October deals of the week punches & they just arrived!! I love the My Way (arrow) punch & the 3 little flowers on the Trio Flower punch. I couldn't pass them up. I've used them both on this card!

Tip for today: try a labelmaker when you make a card!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment