CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

SCRAPBOOK SATURDAY - Tiny Apples




It's Scrapbook Saturday once again!

I have so many pictures of apple picking through the years. I remembered that I have a cute little stamp set called One Smart Cookie. The set has a little apple in it.

I decided to use every corner of the page & cut around the pics in silhouette. It's a different style that is fun to do.

Circles & scallop circles are layered on both sides of the center picture.

I stamped tiny little apples & punched them out with a 1/2" circle punch. Little apples are adhered in a row & also layered on each end of the title.

One of the stamps in this stamp set says "sweeter than apple pie". It is stamped & punched out with the new Modern Label punch. I've added it at the bottom of the page.

A journaling marker adds a subsued title.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment