CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Whatever Wednesday - Tea Time Card

Here's a darling card to give a neighbor or friend that has a pocket for a tea bag! Maybe someone is feeling ill, or you just want to cheer her up. Maybe you want to give her something to say "I'm thinking of you" or "You're a good friend".

It's a little teabag card! Instead of folding the card in half like usual, I scored it just on both sides of the center point, to make a spine like on a book. This way, a bulky tea bag will fit inside & yet the card will fold & close neatly.

I added a triangle of scrap dsp & punched out some decorations for the front. I also found a Christmas stamp that I have from years ago that says "Gingerbread time". I used a Stampin' Write marker to stamp the word "time" on the front of the card. Then I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig and imaging sheet to stamp the letters t, e, & a to form the word "tea".



I made a small pocket by adhering some dsp - only adhere the edges of the sides & bottom, then insert a tea bag. You can write a note on the inside front flap.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment