CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

MAP IT MONDAY - Cute as a Curried Bug



Isn't this little stamp set called "Love Bug" cute as a bug? It is a Level 1 Hostess Stamp set, so if you ever have a really big order, you can find it in the hostess pages of the Idea Book & Catalog.


Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo pair well together! What a bright, cheery card! I used the scallop border punch on the Crushed Curry cs, then I paper pierced every scallop.


It was fun coloring the bugs with the new In Color markers on watercolor paper. I first stamped the big bug with black Stazon ink, along with the message. The watercolor paper is layered onto black cs. Then I layered both the Crushed Curry and black cs pieces onto a piece of Melon Mambo that had one corner rounded with a corner rounder punch.


I punched three BIG buttons with a circle punch on black cs. They are adhered with dimensionals. Onto the Crushed Curry it all went!



I hope you like it!



Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment