CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Fast Friday - Sassy Purple Lady



Fast Friday again?  This year is already going too fast!  I just realized that I forgot to post to my blog  this week on Monday!  I have been really trying to post every day & occasionally on Saturdays.  Oh well, there's always next week!

Here's a fun card that I made with some big scraps I had in my scrap bin.  I had this sassy lady stamp too that I haven't used in a long time - don't you just love her joie de vivre?  I like her style!  And, of course, there is a Stampin' Up stamp that I used here - the "friend" stamp!

I went with some quick oval punches & a ticket corner punch for this card.  The message is simply cut & matted onto a coordinating paper.

Camp was so fun last night - I hope you can email me soon to register for the Feb, 3rd Valentine Camp & the Feb. 24 "all occasion" cards stamp camp!

Did you notice that on Wednesday's post I said, "have a great weekend"?  How funny.  Either I typo'd or I was  in a time warp to say that on a Wednesday!  This time, I really mean it.....have a great weekend!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment