CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Think About Color Thursday - Bermuda Bay, Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry



Do you have the Little Leaves sizzlit yet?  I just discovered yet another use for it!  I ran it through my diecutting machine (Stampin' Up's Big Shot or a Cuttlebug, for instance) to make a mask.  Then, I laid the little leaves mask on some precut white cs & sponged over the top of the mask with Always Artichoke ink.  I kept repositioning the mask in different directions until the entire cs was inked.  The masking creates a beautiful, soft background that serves as the focal point of the card.

Here I go again with that new Stampin' Up scallop punch!  Be sure to look for it as a free item in the Sale-a-bration mini catalog!

This color combination is a winner!    Bermuda Bay, Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment