CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Fast Friday - Teal & Cocoa Flowers



Today's Fast Friday card uses some of my favorite things - scraps!  I added little strips of Close to Cocoa and Taken with Teal cs and dsp that I had saved from other projects.  I also added some little embossed circles across the dsp with a Crop-o-Dile for more texture. 

I added a message and then adhered punched flowers (with matching Close to Cocoa dsp centers) on dimensionals.  If my memory serves me correctly, the flower stamp may be from last year's Sale-a-Bration catty.  If you happen to own that stamp set (retired), remember that the shapes are meant to fit inside Stampin' Up's various punches!  I forget that sometimes!

Happy weekend!  Wow, we sure got a lot of snow within the past twelve hours!  Finally some white stuff to cover up the yucky winter ground.

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment