CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Think About Color Thursday - Melon Mambo, Kraft, Basic Black


Pink and black - wow - what a combination.  Melon Mambo, to be exact!  Tone it down a little bit with some kraft cs and we have a bright, lovely card.

I used the "kissing" technique to apply polka dots to my Mambo-inked Butterfly Accent stamp.  Then I heat embossed it with clear EP.  The polka dots from the Dot Dot Dot stamp are stamped with Basic Black Craft ink & embossed with clear EP as well.  I also added some cs stripes.

The curly label image is from the Cute & Curly stamp set, and the "take care" is from the Vases in Vogue set.  The message is also embossed.

I think it'll be awhile until a real butterfly visits my neighborhood - the snow will be around for quite awhile!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment