CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Dot Dot Dots


I guess I made my own designer paper here.  I did some repeat stamping of the large floral design and the message from the Razzle Dazzle stamp set in Crushed Curry ink, then did the same thing with the tiny butterfly from the Charming Stamp set in Melon Mambo ink.  I trimmed the cs & used the ticket corner punch on the corners.

I also punched a few small circles with a Cropo-o-Dile across the bottom of my "handmade designer paper", creating a few peek-a-boo holes to show dot-dot-dots of Melon Mambo.  This white cs is layered onto the Melon Mambo cs & the card is also ticket punched.  You can see the Melon Mambo thru the dot-dot-dots - a little trail to the message.

The scallop oval border behind the "wonderful" message really picks up the pink butterflies!

Have a great weekend!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment