CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Nouveau Friend Comfort


I've been busy - trying to fit in taking Christmas decorations down & finding time to stamp in between life.

I think the Nouveau Chic designer series paper is absolutely gorgeous, but it seems to be out of my comfort zone to use it since the patterns are not the run-of-the-mill scrapbook paper print. I think this card really allows the beauty of this paper and its colors to shine through!   I even stamped flowers onto the dsp for the background of the card.  It's fun to stamp onto designer paper, especially as a background - it seems a bit awkward at first, but amazing looks can be achieved with a little creativity!

I've used the Vintage Vogue stamp set and some Hodgepodge Hardware, as well as two Stampin' Up ribbons (Basic Gray Taffeta & 1/4" grosgrain ribbon in Basic Black).

Have a great day!  Monthly scrapbook camp is tonight!

Linda :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment