CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Think About Color Thursday - Bordering Blue, Real Red & Gable Green



Bordering Blue, Real Red, Gable Green

Isn't this the perfect "welcome baby boy" card with a perfect color combo?  It would be a nice color combination for a masculine birthday card, as well as many other occasions - very versatile!

I often forget to use those small tablet packs of Stampin' Up Designer Series Patterns papers.  Because of their size (I store them in a separate place from my 12" x 12" dsp's), I often overlook these awesome paper packs.  These Stampin' Up colors displayed in beautiful patterns are just what some cards (and scrapbook pages) need.  A panel of this style of paper draws more attention than a plain solid cs, and the Stampin' Up color palette always remains true. 

I've recently discovered that I like to add linen thread, or sometimes a heavier hemp twine, to my projects.  It must be a phase I'm going through, 'cuz I seem to have it on my stamping desk all the time lately!  The buttons laced with linen thread provide a hint of "natural/simple/rustic" to a project & I really like it!  What do you think?

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment