CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BASHFUL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS


Good morning!
Today I am giving you a sneak peek at one of the cards we'll make at the December 9th Stamp Camp! Email me to register!

RECIPE:
cs: bashful blue (card), purely pomegranate, wild wasabi, whisper white
stamp sets: Upsy Daisy
ink: Classic Stampin’ Pads - bashful blue, purely pomegranate, wild wasabi, VersaMark inkpad
Punches: large oval, wide oval, designer label, ticket corner, ¼” circle or Cropo-a-dile
Ribbon: ¼” grosgrain – bashful blue
Other: heat tool, sponges, brads, embossing buddy, clear ep, dimensionals

I stamped the main image and verse with VM, then heat embossed with clear EP. The background was sponged (I'll show you how at camp. I adhered the layered image with dimensionals, and I punched a small hole on the card just below the image piece. After attaching the ribbon, I applied dimensionals between the wasabi & pomegranate punched pieces. The very bottom wasabi wide oval was adhered without dimensionals. Tada!


Have a nice day!


Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment