CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

SIMPLE YET STRIKING

Happy Friday! If you read my blog, I would love it if you email me at lahinks@gmail.com to let me know what you think of it. I am open to suggestions. Today's post is a really quick & simple thank you card.
I have included a pic of the front AND the inside.

RECIPE:
CS: Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, White
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Stamps: "Thank You" from Wow Flowers stamp set
Punches: Scallop Circle, slit, 1 3/8" circle, corner rounder
Ribbon: 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - Tangerine Tango
Dimensionals

Can you tell I just love this Wow Flowers stamp set? And the Tangerine Tango ink color? I'm posting several cards this week featuring Wow Flowers and Tangerine Tango - it's helpful to see a stamp set or color's versatility. For instance, this set's stamps can be used for a main image or for backgrounds. I folded the card "gate-fold" style so it opens from the middle. I corner-rounded every corner, even in the gate fold itself. The ribbon was fed through a slit punched near the center edge of the card & a partial slit along the right edge of the card. The white circle was popped up with dimensionals. If you aren't familiar with dimensionals, they are double-sided adhesive foam dots that you use to have features of a card stand up a little bit, giving the card dimension (hence the name "dimensionals").



INSIDE OF CARD:













Have a fantastic weekend!

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment