CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

A NEW LOOK AND A POSTING SCHEDULE FOR YOU

My blog will now be streamlined with a posting schedule. If it’s scrapbooking you are interested in, check the Saturday blog…..If you want color inspiration for your cards or scrapbook pages, visit the Thursday blogs. A particular focus each day!

Here’s the schedule:

MAP IT MONDAY – I’ll show you a specific layout map & what I made using it – you can come up with something on your own using the same map!
TUESDAY TIPS – I’ll focus on something specific & show you how (i.e. stamping techniques OR some kind of papercrafting tip)
WHATEVER WEDNESDAY - no explanation needed!
THINK ABOUT COLOR THURSDAY – a color combination for you to try
FAST FRIDAY – something quick & easy
SCRAPBOOK SATURDAY – I’ll share a scrapbook layout with you

If you email me a pic of something you create based on my blog, I might post it!
If you like my blog, you can subscribe to it (click on this little icon while visiting the blog )
or just go to http://www.lahinks.blogspot.com/ whenever you want to check in & see what's new! If you have technical trouble, please let me know. I will also try to keep you informed of anything new in between my monthly newsletter emails on my blog.

Hope you like it!

Linda :)

1 comment: