CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

TECHNICAL BLOG GLITCHES FIXED!!!!!!!!

Hi again!


Wow, my friends sure are quick to help! My friend Lisa gave me advice about my blog & I have followed her expertise. I think (HOPE) this will resolve the glitches, so everyone can both view my blog easily AND post a comment easily.


First of all, the original information I emailed/posted is NOT a correct link to my blog. Here is the CORRECT LINK:

http://www.lahinks.blogspot.com/

OK, I think that'll do it! Cross your fingers! If you continue to have problems with my blog, please let me know by emailing lahinks@gmail.com. Thank you for your patience.

Linda :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/24/2008

    Your blog is great Linda...wonderful and creative ideas!
    ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete