CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

TEMPTING BIRTHDAY


Hello!


Are you having any trouble either viewing my blog (in which case you might not even be reading this, would you?), or are you unable to comment on my blog? You are not alone. I'm not sure what the problem is, though I am checking into it. I hope to post the outcome of my mini investigation soon. I do know that my daughter at college has no trouble seeing my blog and has no trouble commenting. She actually uses g-mail and she has subscribed to my blog via google reader, so if you don't want to wait for my sleuthing, you could probably register for some kind of google & then have no trouble.


On to my card for today....

I love the overall look of this heat embossed card. I should have moved the words under the hardware down a little bit, but I'll take it.

RECIPE:
Cs: tempting turquoise, basic black, whisper white
Dsp: Patterns designer print paper – tempting turquoise
Stamp sets: Upsy Daisy, A Little Birdie Told Me
Ink: Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin’ Pad, VersaMark inkpad
Other: embossing buddy, Burgundy EP, Hodgepodge Hardware Small Rectangle holder & 2 matching brads, sponge, template, black grosgrain ribbon

I have some burgundy EP that I used with VersaMark to heat emboss the flower image. You could also use Stampin’ Up Craft Ink in Bravo Burgundy with clear EP. I sponged the sky with tempting turquoise. If you'd like to learn how to make a cloudy sky like this, email me & I will include a similar card at an upcoming stamp camp. I fastened the hardware to the dsp layer before adhering the patterns dsp to my card. I made a loop with ribbon & tucked it underneath.
Happy weekend!
Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment