CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

HAPPY PUMPKIN PIE


Make some time today to try out one of my blog cards! This card would look great in any bold color paired with whisper white.

RECIPE:
cs: white
dsp: Patterns dsp - pumpkin pie (in honor of Thanksgiving)
ink: classic stampin' pad - pumpkin pie
stamp set: Birthday Whimsy (from last year's Sale-a-Bration)
Coluzzle Circle cutter
Jumbo eyelets
crop-a-dile
dimensionals

For this card, the ink & patterns dsp should be in the exact same color (here I used pumpkin pie). I first adhered some dsp to the card front, stamped "birthday" directly onto the dsp & stamped "happy" onto some white CS. I cut out & adhered the "happy" at a slight angle.

I added the jumbo eyelets with a crop-a-dile to the layered rectangular piece. Next, I layered the round coluzzle-cut pieces, adhered the right-hand portion of it to the rectangular piece & then adhered the entire thing with dimensionals to the card.

Later alligator!

Linda :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/22/2008

    I really like this card! Just dropping by to see if you got your comments up and working and to take a better look around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/22/2008

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, This is so funny - a learning process. Lisa - I commented on your comment & then I deleted it. I guess I'm figuring it all out slowly but surely!Thanks, Linda

    ReplyDelete