CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

NOVEMBER PICNIC


Hello,


I can’t believe the amount of snow we have! It almost reminds me of when my youngest child was born 12 years ago on November 9th – we had the blizzard of ’96. School was closed for several days while I was in the hospital! So, it can happen in November!


Today’s post is a quick thank you note using Stampin’ Up colors of real red, pumpkin pie, bashful blue & old olive – a cheery color combination! The Summer Picnic designer paper was from the Occasions ’08 catty (no longer available). If you don’t have that paper, substitute other bright papers.



RECIPE:

cs: real red, white

dsp: summer picnic

stamp set: cute & curly

punch: curly label

ink: real red classic stampin' pad

stapler/staples


I used the new curly label punch. I stamped the Cute & Curly "thank you" stamp, punched it out, then punched 2 curly labels from the pumpkin pie dsp. I cut the pumpkin pie curly labels in half & then adhered a piece underneath each of the four sides of the white curly label. Email or comment if you need more explanation. Don’t you love the stamp from the Cute & Curly stamp set? In this set there is also a plain striped stamp, Best wishes stamp, & a Merry Christmas Dear Friend stamp!


Scrapbook club at my studio this evening…..gotta go!



Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment