CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Fast Friday - Eggcellent and Groovy

Remember the Eggcellent Eggs Kit from the Spring Mini Catalog?  Well, I absolutely forgot to use it for Easter egg decorating.  I recently looked inside the package and was so excited to see more embellishments than our 3 dozen Easter eggs could ever have been adorned with.  So, the little diecut flowers and the designer paper scraps get used for a card today!

I began with a Groovy Guava 5 1/4" square card.   The front of the card is stamped with a stamp from the Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set.   On a small piece of Groovy Guava cs, I stamped the "thank u" from the True Friend stamp set with a Groovy Guava Classic inkpad. 

Then, I popped out a few diecut flowers from the Eggcellent Eggs Kit & cut some scraps from the diecut sheets of designer series paper, and I adhered them to the card, mostly with dimensionals.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment