CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Fast Friday - Patriotic Friendship


Fast Friday time!  I began today's card with Pacific Point cs (yay for Pacific Point returning as a core color in the Stampin' Up Color Renovation!!!).  The only color inkpad I have used today is also Pacific Point.

The Note to Self stamp set images (the message lines and the tiny star) are stamped onto the card.  The Wings of Friendship Level 2 Hostess Set from the current IB&C has this message about friendship, so I stamped it onto Whisper White cs.  I punched the message with the small tag punch & trimmed the sides down so it was just a touch narrower.  It is adhered with a dimensional.

A Real Red cs strip is adhered across the card.  I used a paper ruffling technique to attach a second Real Red longer cs strip to the card.  Matching buttons finish off this card.


Happy weekend!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment