CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Tip - So You Don't Have the Right Color Inkpad? Solution Here....

So, you choose a color palette for a card that you are going to create.  Next, you get out the card stock in all three colors, say Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac, and Regal Rose.  Now, it's time to pull out the inkpads.......ok, here's the Tempting Turquoise inkpad, here's the Lovely Lilac inkpad, yikes!   I thought I owned a Regal Rose inkpad.  Hmmmm..   What do I do?

I thought I owned just about every Stampin' Up color in both card stock AND inkpad.  Wrong.  Somehow Regal Rose escaped my clutch.

I had already begun to create my card with the colors I had planned.  What did I do to solve my problem?  It's a perfect solution that I just know you are going to want to do too.  I just used the card stock and Versamark ink.  I then sprinkled clear embossing powder onto my Versamarked image, heated it with a heat tool, and viola!  I had a Regal Rose flower!  It was even a SHINY Regal Rose flower!  The mother of all inventions.  If you don't have the ink you need for a project, substitute Versamark ink and the color of card stock that you want your image to be!

Love ITTTTTT!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment