CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Fast Friday - Inspiring and Charming Gray and Pink

The Fast Friday card this week is made from a 4" x 4" Pink Passion card.

I adhered a small piece of Urban Garden dsp to the card and I also adhered a beautiful ruffly gray/white ribbon cut on an angle on the ends. I inserted a silver brad into the ribbon before adhering it to the card.

The top half of the card is stamped with a Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad and the script stamp in the stamp set called Charming.

I used a long, narrow scrap of Whisper White cs and stamped the tiny butterfly from the Charming stamp set several times in a row.

I felt the card needed some softening since the pink is bright, so I sponged Basic Gray ink onto the card and the white butterfly strip.

The last thing I did here is to adhere the butterflies with dimensionals.

Have a great weekend!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment