CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Fast Friday - Pale Flower Fancy



It's the first Fast Friday in May!  If you are new to my blog, that means that I post a card that is a quick creation, 10 minutes or less usually!

The Flower Fancy stamp set recently was on sale, and I made sure to add it to my Stampin' Up shopping basket!  I am soooo glad that I bought this stamp set because it is similar to another 2-step stamping floral set that I sold in a gently used stamp sale several years ago.  The two toned flowers  have a really soft, chalky appearance that is a favorite of mine.  So, I stamped the flowers with Classic Stampin' Pads of  Rich Razzleberry and Pale Plum, and I stamped the leaves with Always Artichoke and Mellow Moss Classic Stampin' Pads.  I did not use a Stampamajig; it's not necessary here to be exact with the placement of the solid inside image and line.

I punched the corners of the card with a Ticket Corner punch.

I stamped the line image of the large flower stamp onto Pale Plum cs and punched it out using the 1 3/4" circle punch.  The circle is adhered to the front of the card.

Lastly, I punched out a word window with the Word Window punch and stamped "I miss you" in Rich Razzleberry classic ink on the word window.  The "I miss you" comes from the Three Little Words stamp set.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment